ReSure and the Lujan-Merriman Development Group, LMDG, collaborated to produce an incredibly informative webinar about Self-Directed IRAs and Checkbook Control. Get answers to the following questions:
- What is a Self-Directed IRA?
- What is a Checkbook Control Self-Directed IRA?
- What are the differences between Self-Directed IRA Custodians and brokerage custodians (e.g., Schwab, Fidelity, Etrade, Vanguard)?
- What are the pros and cons of Checkbook Control SDIRAs?
- What is the process for setting up a Checkbook Control IRA?
- How to set-up a Cryptocurrency IRA?
- How to set-up a Cannabis IRA?
- How to set up an SDIRA for real estate, private lending, tax liens, gold, life settlements and many other alternative investments?
- What type of annual maintenance is required for Checkbook Control Self-Directed IRAs?
- What’s the difference between a Traditional IRA and a Roth IRA?
- What types of tax-advantaged plans can be self-directed?
- What kind of investments are permitted to Self-Directed IRAs?
- What are the different types of SDIRA service providers?
- What are SDIRA prohibited transactions?
- What is a Checkbook Solo 401k?
If you’re looking for answers to these SDIRA investing questions, this webinar recording is for you! With logical progression and graphically illustrated slides, this presentation is SDIRA 101 required study material. You will get a profound understanding of the SDIRA landscape and insight to the Checkbook IRA structure, which will empower you to make informed decisions from SDIRA set-up and throughout your SDIRA investing journey.
To view the recording, just click on the link: What is a Self-Directed IRA With Checkbook Control?