Tax-deductible Solo 401(k) contributions consist of 2 components: (1) Employee Elective Deferrals and (2) Employer Non-Elective Contributions (profit sharing). However, you may have heard various other terms used to describe 401(k) Plan contribution types. Following is a comprehensive guide to Solo 401k contributions, terms, and calculations. Continue reading “Solo 401k Contributions: Understanding & Optimizing”
Real Estate Syndication and Checkbook IRAs & Checkbook 401(k) Plans are the perfect match! Real estate syndicators raise capital for real estate deals and Self-Directed Retirement Accounts could, potentially, provide ~$28,000,000,000,000 to investment sponsors. Checkbook Control Retirement Accounts are the ideal bridge between those that need investment capital and those that have investable tax-sheltered assets.
Just posted and already has hundreds of downloads! Listen at The Real Blue Spruce.
On this episode with Adam A. Adams, get answers to:
- What is real estate private lending?
- How can I earn passive income through private lending?
- What are the risks of private lending?
- What are some private lending strategies?
- How to protect your private lending investment?
- How can I invest in private lending TAX-FREE with a Checkbook IRA/401K?
- How can I leverage my IRA/401k to get into real estate investing?
- How can I leverage private lending to learn how to invest in real estate?