Great Solo 401k Checkbook podcast discussion with Mark Jensen, leader of the Mark Jensen Commercial Real Estate Team, in which we challenged standard tax and financial assumptions. If you’re in real estate sales, mortgage brokering, or get real estate management/syndication revenue, this one’s for you:
- Should you do business as an S-corp?
- How can an S-corp reduce taxes and save money for you?
- How can an S-corp result in your paying more taxes and fees?
- How will the new IRC Section 199A QBI 20% pass-thru deduction apply to you?
- How can a Checkbook Solo 401k maximize your Qualified Business Income (QBI) 20% pass-thru deduction?
- What is the most impactful tax-advantaged retirement account for real estate pros?
- Checkbook IRA vs. Checkbook SEP-IRA vs. Solo 401K (What’s a SEP-IRA?)
- How can you get tax-deductions and invest in real estate tax-free using IRAs and 401(k)s?
It’s a 2-part, thought-provoking, tax strategy deep-dive!
- To listen to Part 1: Everybody Wins – Interview with Bernard Reisz – June 22, 2018 (Part I)
- To listen to Part 2: Everybody Wins – Interview with Bernard Reisz – June 22, 2018 (Part II)
#cre #realestateira #realestate401k #taxreform #solo401k #checkbook401k #sdira #checkbookira