ReSure Investor Account Essentials – a.k.a. RIA Essentials – delivers a streamlined process, without compromising expertise, compliance, or strategy.
RIA Essentials represents a revolutionary concept in self-directed investing. In an industry that has responded to growth opportunities by sacrificing expertise to focus on the scalable selling of plan paperwork, RIA Essentials delivers expertise at scale.
Self-directed checkbook control investing presents extreme upside ROI when done right, but overlooking regulatory details results in missed opportunity and costly hidden compliance risks.
ReSure will help you attain the clarity to select the tax-advantaged structure that delivers the highest ROI – based on your unique tax profile and investment goals – implement that plan for you from start to finish, and deliver the necessary compliance & strategy education.
The RIA Essentials Service includes extensive 1-on-1 consulting time with our in-house CPA, plus members only ongoing live webinars + Q&A to keep you compliant and ensure you’re maximizing your self-directed ROI.
ReSure Investor Account Essentials Options
- Checkbook 401k option
- Solo 401(k) Plans
- Checkbook IRA options
- IRA-Owned LLC option
- IRA-Owned Trust option
- Roth SDIRA
- Full-service facilitation
- Guided plan selection process
- Proprietary educational resources
- Financial strategy optimization
- Advanced tax strategy
- Roth 401k
What is the RIA Essentials Process?
- An initial 35 minute consultation with ReSure’s in-house CPA to determine the optimal plan & structure for you
- Comprehensive plan implementation
- 25 minute consult with ReSure’s in-house CPA to discuss plan compliance, operation & strategy
- Proprietary educational content and resources
- Members only monthly hot-topic live webinars + Q&A with our CPA to keep you informed, up-to-date and compliant
What is the RIA Essentials Cost?
Total transparency – and no surprises – is the goal, so we’re outlining all costs that you may encounter.
- RIA Essentials 1-time Service Fee: $849 (Includes state LLC formation fee)
- RIA Essentials Annual Service Fee: $100/yr (Includes Solo 401k/QRP document maintenance)
Costs that do not apply to all self-directed plan structures, but may be incurred:
- SDIRA annual custody fee: $149 (Does not apply to Solo QRP & Solo 401k)
- SDIRA-LLC Registered Agent & Address Services: $79/yr, charged to the LLC.
- For IRS compliance purposes, expenses directly related to an IRA-owned LLC should not be paid from personal funds.
- While it would be for more streamlined for both ReSure and you to include this cost in the flat service fee charged to your personal credit card, for your SDIRA compliance it gets charged to the IRA-LLC. We are aware of SDIRA service providers that include IRA-owned LLC costs – LLC annual reports, registered agent, LLC annual fees – in the fees charged to SDIRA investors’ personal credit cards, putting those SDIRA investors at-risk for IRS non-compliance.
Where can I get answers to my questions about self-directed retirement account investing, using SDIRA, QRP, Solo 401k & HSA?
We know you’ve got questions, lots of them. Guess what? There are are many, many more questions that you should be asking – and it’s the questions that you don’t even know to ask that are the most important!
Rest assured, at ReSure you’ll get all the answers!
We know what it takes to empower you with the knowledge & tools to achieve your self-directed financial goals.
For your success, you need systems and strategies that are tailored to your goals. When it comes to financial, legal, and tax strategy never accept a one-size-fits-all program.
There are hundreds of strategies and our experience has deeply ingrained in us that to serve you with integrity and position you for success, we must identify the approach that fits you best.
ReSure helps you with every form of Self-Directed & Checkbook Control SDIRA, QRP, Solo 401(k), HSA – so you can be confident that we’ll implement the plan design that’s in your best interest.
Get Guided Control QRP, Solo 401k, SDIRA
What will you get? ReSure Investor Accounts Essentials
Self-directed investors need customization and ReSure has developed a streamlined approach to deliver that to you.
If you’re self-directing as an active investor by creating your own investment opportunities, you’ll maximize your ROI through a plan structure customized for you considering your investment & tax strategy. The difference between getting it optimized and getting it wrong can potentially be worth $100,000’s+.
The IRS rules governing self-directed retirement accounts are way more complex than service-providers want you to know. They want to sell you on an account set-up and move on. At ReSure, we want you to succeed and will educate you about the IRS rules, while helping you avoid IRS pitfalls you won’t hear about elsewhere.
What you won’t get? ReSure Investor Accounts
You won’t get a set of “boiler-plate” documents accompanied by hype and marketing buzz.
Remember: These are tax structures, governed by complex tax law, that enable you to execute advanced tax strategies – so be sure you’re working with a firm that has the experience & credentials to help you succeed. ReSure is led by a credentialed CPA and nationally recognized expert in self-directed investing.