Advisory Services For Self-Directed QRP, 401(k) & SDIRA Investors
Looking for a CPA that’s an expert in QRP & SDIRA? Need QRP & SDIRA advice?
Are you a self-directed retirement account investor needing reliable info & straight-talk about:
- investing in real estate, precious metals, gold & silver, or crypto-assets with total control retirement accounts?
- UBIT, UBTI, UDFI & IRS Form 990-T filing?
- understanding which type of self-directed retirement account is best for your tax profile & financial goals?
- prohibited transactions & permitted investments for self-directed retirement accounts?
- QRP & SDIRA internet web info that might be incomplete or misleading?
- common QRP, SDIRA & 401k mistakes that we see every day?
- which self-directed retirement account is “best?” QRP, SDIRA, Checkbook IRA-LLC, Checkbook IRA-Trust, Solo 401(k), QRP-LLC, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, SIMPLE-IRA, HSA…?
Do you want to be strategic with your self-directed retirement account investing?
Do you want to to be IRS & DOL compliant with your QRP and SDIRA investing?
… then you need a CPA that specializes in the use of QRPs, Solo 401(k), & SDIRA for alternative asset investing: real estate, crypto, precious metals, gold & silver, hard money loans, merchant cash advance and many other private & self-directed “off Wall Street” opportunities.
- If you’re just getting started with self-directed investing using Qualified Retirement Plans & Self-Directed IRAs, take a step back from the internet noise and misdirection, and get reliable info to set you on the right track.
- If you’ve already started down your self-directed financial journey, or are even well-along your self-directed investing path using a QRP or SDIRA, there’s still opportunity to optimize. And, if missteps have been made as a result of incomplete info, there may be opportunity to proactively address those to achieve your desired results.
Who is a good fit for a QRP/SDIRA CPA consultation & strategy session?
Whether you’re a:
- W-2 earner
- 1099 earner
- partner in a business
- S-corp or C-corp owner
- business owner with full-time or part-time employees
- all of the above or something else
… you’ll get incredible value by consulting a CPA specializing in self-directed retirement accounts!
We interact daily with self-directed investors and see the incredible need for this service for the many well-intentioned investors that “don’t know what they don’t know.” We’ve introduced this service to help you and all self-directed investors make smart & well-informed choices.
While many self-directed retirement account investors only have to concern themselves with the IRS, self-directed retirement accounts adopted by businesses that have employees (e.g., SEP-IRA, QRP, 401k) must also navigate DOL compliance for their self-directed private investments.
Go beyond the FAQ… to the SAQ, or SHOULD ASK QUESTIONS. Some self-directed & alternative questions that you should be asking – and getting answers to:
- Are QRPs & SDIRAs as good as promoters present them as?
- Am I losing real estate tax benefits by holding real estate in an SDIRA, 401k, or QRP?
- How does Unrelated Debt Financed Income, or UDFI, impact my account and investment selection?
- Are QRPs or Solo 401k plans really the best thing for you?
- If you have employees what are the compliance items that must be addressed when establishing a QRP?
- How can I maximize the tax benefits of self-directed retirement accounts?
- Are self-storage, short-term rentals, and mobile home parks good investments for QRP/401k/SDIRA?
These are just some of the questions for which the internet provides incomplete or misinformed responses. The value of the best answer over the wrong answer can be worth $100,000s+.
To make educated & strategic choices that take into account your total tax profile, schedule your QRP/SDIRA CPA strategy session.