Real Estate Syndication and Checkbook IRAs & Checkbook 401(k) Plans are the perfect match! Real estate syndicators raise capital for real estate deals and Self-Directed Retirement Accounts could, potentially, provide ~$28,000,000,000,000 to investment sponsors. Checkbook Control Retirement Accounts are the ideal bridge between those that need investment capital and those that have investable tax-sheltered assets.
- What is real estate private lending?
- How can I earn passive income through private lending?
- What are the risks of private lending?
- What are some private lending strategies?
- How to protect your private lending investment?
- How can I invest in private lending TAX-FREE with a Checkbook IRA/401K?
- How can I leverage my IRA/401k to get into real estate investing?
- How can I leverage private lending to learn real estate?